Simplicity, good taste, and grooming are the three fundamentals of good dressing and these do not cost money.
We need to present our best possible selves; poor grooming gives the impression that we don’t care about ourselves.
- Make-up is applied properly using well matched foundation
- Hair is well maintained – regular trims, treatment whether long or short and roots are re-touched if hair is dyed or relaxed
- Well-dressed – clothes are ironed, shoes polished and heels in good condition
- Face – skin (dry patches, overgrown eyebrows/mono-brows, facial hair on ladies or make up not applied properly). For men – some of the above plus unkempt beard.
- Teeth – not flossing, stained, tartar build up
- Hair – unkempt, unflattering haircut, bad condition such as split ends, uneven ends.