Simplicity, good taste, and grooming are the three fundamentals of good dressing and these do not cost money.
We need to present our best possible selves; poor grooming gives the impression that we don’t care about ourselves.
- Makeup is appropriately applied using well-matched foundation
- Hair is well maintained – regular trims, treatment whether long or short and roots are re-touched if the hair is dyed or relaxed
- Well-dressed – iron your clothes, polish your shoes and keep your heels in good condition.
- Face – skin (dry patches, overgrown eyebrows/mono-brows, facial hair on ladies, or makeup inappropriately applied). For men – some of the above plus unkempt beard.
- Teeth – not flossing, stained, tartar build-up
- Hair – untidy, unflattering haircut, in bad condition such as split ends, uneven ends.
Create the right image … look fabulous!😃